Meze Audio 109 PRO
Meze Audio 109 PRO – the most anticipated release of 2022 – is finally here.
- In order to meet the acoustic goals set for the 109 PRO, we focused our R&D efforts on materials research, looking for the perfect balance between diaphragm mass and stiffness that would maximize the sonic abilities of the headphone.
- Our search led to the development of the 109 series Dual Membrane Diaphragm – a combination of Beryllium-coated polymer, cellulose + carbon fiber composite, and copper-zinc alloy.
- Acoustic design at its best – the spider-shaped structure and the acoustically transparent grill inside the earcup expose the driver from both sides, creating our most open pattern to date.
- Velour cushions comfortably surround the ears, providing the optimal seal to create natural sound. As velour is far softer and more breathable than leather, it also prevents sweat and overheating during lengthy listening sessions.
- The 109 PRO is all about comfort – from the structural design of the headphone to the choice of materials, all decisions were carefully made to ensure the final product rises to our highest standard, in terms of ergonomics.
- With this perspective in mind, we combined walnut wood, zinc, manganese steel, and vegan leather in a comfortable, lightweight, yet highly durable structure.
- Carefully tuned by our in-house engineering team, 109 PRO offers emotionally engaging sound with great detail, clarity, and just the right amount of punch.
- Its organic character, paired with superior dynamics, excellent imaging, and full-bodied vocals bring soul-stirring details to life. Besides, it’s easy to drive from most devices, whether we’re talking portable sources or intricate home setups.
- Dynamic open-back circumaural headphones;
- The driver features the 109 series Dual Membrane Diaphragm – a combination of Beryllium-coated polymer, cellulose + carbon fiber composite, and copper-zinc alloy;
- Easy to drive from most devices, from portable sources to full home setups;
- Dark walnut wood ear cups, zinc, manganese steel, vegan leather headband, and soft velour ear pads for a comfortable, lightweight, yet highly durable structure.
– Transducer Size: 50mm
– Frequency Response: 5Hz – 30KHz – Sensitivity: 112dB SPI at 1KHz, 1mW
– Impedance: 40 Ω
– Weight: 375 gr (13 oz) without cables
– Ear Cups: Walnut Wood
– Case: Hard EVA pouch
– Included cables:
- – 1.5m soft TPE cable, with black aluminum casings, ending with 3.5 mm jack
- – 3m soft TPE cable, with black aluminum casings, ending with 3.5 mm jack
– Headphone termination: 3.5 mm TRS jack – Included adapters: – 6.3mm gold-plated jack