The world’s first EarfieldTM Headphone Monitor gives you a speaker-like experience
The SR1a is the world’s first EarfieldTM headphone monitor from RAAL-requisite. Experience unprecedented precision and realism in mixing, mastering, and home listening in a soundfield free of room acoustics and comb-filtering produced by work surface reflections. EarfieldTM technology provides unrivaled program accuracy and a speaker-like soundfield.
True Ribbon provide superb sound
The SR1a is also the first True-RibbonTM headset in the world. To remove the requirement for sealed chambered bass and enable for open-air baffles (both front and rear) for a genuine full-frequency soundfield, highly specialized ribbon drivers were created that replicate 30Hz to 30kHz bandwidth.
Be free with the SR1a
Professional engineers claim that the SR1a Earfield MonitorsTM show more information and precision than even their most expensive studio monitors or headphones. Assisting in the creation of high-quality, transferrable mix outcomes in non-traditional settings. The SR1a’s precision, musicality, and mobility allow engineers to work whenever and wherever they choose.
- Headphone Design: Earfield™ open baffle. Floating near ear, does not enclose ears.
- Impedance: 0.2 Ohms with cabling. Used in series Ribbon/Amplifier Interface.
- Amplifier Interface: Ribbon/Amplifier Interface. 6 Ohms. Use any loudspeaker amplifier.
- Amplifier power rating: 100W
- Sensitivity: 91dB/1W
- Max SPL: 111 dB
- Frequency Range: 30Hz – 30kHz
- Weight: 425 grams